Here ye will fin' all manner of unspeakable beasties an' their activities...
An' remember ta' beware o' th' Rabbit!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Entry for January 19, 2007

Msr. Stehle paid a visit today. Obstensively he was there to paint his Japanese mini's but I think he was there to spy on my Marines.

He did, however, bring mini-sloths. Upon seeing the aforementioned mini-sloths, my ADD kicked in and I began contemplating the building of a Hordes of Things mini-sloth army (Sid would be the general "Fire King!"). In my mind I saw hordes of mini-sloths scurrying forward to combat and eventually destroy Mark's garden gnome army (despite Sid's leadership).

It would be simple to cast those puppies up. I could probably crank out 10-12 an hour. Where is my HoT rule book? I will have to use a proxy army list...hmmmm which one I wonder?

Why am I holding a stand of Marine scouts?

Oh yeah...mini-sloths will have to wait.

Now I need to mark a pilot hole with my hobby knife so I can drill out an antenna mount on the commander's SCR-536 handi-talki.

About the best I can say about this is that at least I didn't put the hobby knife blade into my thumb (the one I injured with the drill). Nope I was good, I didn't injure my thumb again (thank God!). I am a little less proud of the fact that my index finger isn't speaking to me right now. It's just being pissy and bleeding...

I am curious to see if I injure my middle finger next. That would support the theory that I was working my way across my hand. The competing theory is that since I hold things in my left hand with my thumb and index finger, they will suffer the brunt of my unintended assaults.

Then again I could try holding things with my thumb and middle finger and see if that skews the results...

Oh yeah...all my infantry (I hate infantry) is standed...hurray! I have some hard decisions to make about the 37mm AT guns and support vehicles...I will save that for Saturday morning.

Tim, they call him...

No comments: