Here ye will fin' all manner of unspeakable beasties an' their activities...
An' remember ta' beware o' th' Rabbit!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Entry for January 18, 2007

Good News!

I have most of my Marines based (I hate infantry)!

It is nice seeing all the platoons lined up. I finished the SPM 75mm's (tire chains, etc). I sprayed them with flat black and baked them in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes (it makes the paint really adhere to the model).

If you do this, be sure to put them on cardboard or something similar that doesn't transfer heat well.This weekend I will make a push to get everything standed, primed and start painting.

Tim, they call him...

Oh yeah the daemonic possession thing didn't work out. Too many rules...I didn't want to spit the pea soup out, etc, etc...

No comments: