Here ye will fin' all manner of unspeakable beasties an' their activities...
An' remember ta' beware o' th' Rabbit!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Entry for January 15, 2007

I spent an entire weekend without working on my miniatures. I think I am going into withdrawal. On a positive note...I didn't hurt myself with my pin drill or hobby knife.

Since I wasn't painting I am trying to decide if I should go for daemonic possession or schizophrenia. Looking at the possibilities I am not sure which would provide for the most options. Daemonic possession would definitely rate higher on the "weird sh*t-o-meter", but in this era of political correctness and labor unions it is hard to get the daemon's to cooperate these days.

It is bad when ones mind wanders...I will have to stop that.

Hmmmm a sudden urge to eat pea soup has just hit me...

Asmodeus, they call him...

No comments: