Here ye will fin' all manner of unspeakable beasties an' their activities...
An' remember ta' beware o' th' Rabbit!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Entry for January 28, 2007

I did a little more work on my scout platoon. I added green back into the camo mix as the browns made them get a little lost on the bases. I know that is the point of camo, but if I am going to spend all that time painting them I want people to notice them. They look pretty good. I just have to paint the rifles & weapons, and finish off the bases (palm branches, bushes, low/tall grass...not sure yet). Next the 37 mm AT guns are up...I replaced the trucks from QC/BH with Battlefront ones.

I did order some CD M37 trucks, SPM's for my comparison. Old Glory/CD doesn't make US 37mm AT guns (I guess their primary focus is on ETO), but I have some from QC & BF that I will compare. Maybe I should add some StuG's or tanks to this....

Tim, they call him...

No comments: